Questionnaire for Qualified Products OSS Service Activation API (JSR 89)
Company: Chunghwa Telecom Laboratories
Product: CHT MBMS Service Provisioning OSS/J Middleware Application
- G.01 - Is the product tested against the Reference Implementation?
Comments: OSS Service Activation API RI 1.1
- G.02 - Is the product tested against certified products? If yes list for each product the company name, product name, version, and testing procedure
- G.03 - Is the product client of the JVT implementation of the API? If yes list the company name, product name, and version of all application servers the product has been tested against
Comments: The product has been tested against the OSS Service Activation RI 1.1 with Sun Java System Application Server PE 8.1.
- G.04 - Is the product client of the XML/JMS implementation of the API? If yes list the company name, product name, and version of all application servers the product has been tested against
- G.05 - Does the product consist of EJBs that run in the same application server(s) of the OSS/J API implementation? Please list the company name, product name, and version of all application servers supporting the product, if any
- G.06 - Does the product use the full API? If not please list features not used (or used, if only few)
- Submitting service orders and requested services for customer.
- Handling the events sent by the RI.
- G.07 - Does the product use extended features of the API? If yes please list them (optional features, specific extensions)
- G.08 - Is the application supporting extensibility as defined by the OSS/J Design Guidelines?
- G.09 - For each used event defined by the API, please indicate how the event is handled:
- a) event is ignored;
- b) event is simply displayed;
- c) event is used as input for further processing.
- G.10 - Is the application able to handle all exceptions thrown by the used features of the API?
Comments: Basic exception management has been implemented for the first version.
- G.11 - Is the application able to handle all return types?
Comments: Only the types expected.
- S.01 - In addition to the extensibility as defined in the OSS/J Design Guidelines (G.08), does the application support extended states for order or services?
- S.02 - Which order types can the application handle? Please also describe every supported extended type.
- javax.oss.order.CreateOrderValue [X] Yes [ ] No
- javax.oss.order.ModifyOrderValue [ ] Yes [X] No
- javax.oss.order.CancelOrderValue [ ] Yes [X] No
- S.03 - Which are the service types that are supported by the application?
- G.04 - Does the application support unkown types be using meta-data discovery mechansims?